Just when I think I know everything there is to know, I uncover something new…at least to me! (I really never think I know EVERYTHING-it’s impossible!) I’ve stayed at this hotel and never knew this tour existed. Awesome! Now something else that I can do! 🙂
Breeze Back in Time
Head out for a turn-of-the-century history lesson on a guided tour of the “Showplace of the Shore.” For 45 minutes, explore the nooks, crannies and everything else in between, and discover where Disney Imagineers found the inspiration for this charming seaside city of old.
Your trip through time begins at the Belle Vue Lounge and the glory days of radio, before moving on to the miniature carousel spinning slowly in the lobby. From there, get ready to stroll along to the Luna Park pool and then on to the boardwalk itself.
Follow your guide as you examine early-20th century artifacts, dissect the distinct period artwork and soak up a quarter-mile of coastal architecture that you aren’t likely to see elsewhere… not in this century, at least!
Know Before You Go
View important information including departure time, Guest restrictions and tour policies.
- The BoardWalk Ballyhoo Guided Tour takes place every week, Wednesday through Saturday.
- Due to time constraints, this 45-minute tour departs promptly at 9:00 AM.
- Admission to the tour is free of charge and no sign-up is necessary.
- Please check in at the Belle Vue Lounge 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour.
- Tour dates, times and availability subject to change without notice.