I remember when I took the kids to the World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta. We had a great time the highlight was taste testing all the flavors of different Coca-Cola products from around the world. My son fell in love with the Melon Frosty drink from Thailand. I begged to differ! Now they have it at Epcot! I know this will be one stop we will be making on our next trip since Club Cool in Epcot now has it. Better him than me! I thought it was horrible.
You will have 7 new flavors to sample as well as the old standby known as Beverly. If you speak to Disney frequenters and ask them about Beverly, you will discover that they either love or hate the stuff. (or as my dad taught us to say, dislike intensely) I must admit, I have never tried it, just for that reason. It has become one of those must do’s, for which I always seem to conveniently “forget” to do. 😉
So, these are the “OTHER” flavors they have if you “forget” to try the Beverly!
- Fanta – Fanta debuted in Europe in the 1940s and was introduced in the U.S.A. in 1960s. It’s now available in more than 90 flavors.
- VegitaBeta – This Japanese beverage combines apricot and passion fruit flavors.
- Fanta (Melon Frosty) – This melon-flavored soda is number one in Thailand.
- Bibo – This fruit-flavored juice drink originates from South Africa.
- Sparberry – This raspberry cream-flavored soda has been a favorite in Africa since 1955.
- Guarana Kuat – This drink, flavored after the guarana berry, is popular in Brazil.
- Inca Kola – This Peruvian favorite offers a sweet, almost bubblegum-like taste.
Have you tried any of these new flavors or do you have a love or hate relationship with Beverly? I’d love to hear what you think!