So, you’re planning a trip to the happiest place on Earth and you think, “What are our options for meals?”. This is your one-stop place for how to dine at Disney effectively. There are some important things you need to think about before you head down to the land of the Mouse.
1) How much money do you have available to spend on your dining?
2) Are you the type of person that likes to go with the flow, or are you a planner (or a super-planner in my case!)?
3) Do you want to spend your time enjoying your magical experience without thinking about where or when your breakfast, lunch or dinner will be, or can you effectively make that decision when you get there? (and possibly deal with the fact that you may get shut out of your favorite restaurants)
4) Do you want your meals already paid for by the time you check in(excluding tips) or do you want to pay it on your own as you go?
5) If you plan on staying at a resort with a kitchen, do you plan on utilizing it, and if so, where and how will you get your groceries?
Seems like a lot of questions just to decide about eating, but believe me, the time it takes to read this, decide and plan will save you in time later! Ready? Let’s go… Disney Dining 101-Money