So far this year, Disney has treated its guests to some amazing Limited Time Magic experiences. This summer they have more on tap for guests to enjoy!
- All summer long, Disney-Pixar “Monsters University” stars Mike and Sulley drop in from MU to scare up monstrous fun for Walt Disney World Resort guests in an all-new collegiate setting. Guests can meet the dynamic duo and pose for photographs at the Monsters University Student Union on the Backlot at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor: Led by Mike—the “monster of ceremonies”—a colorful gang of comics has been studying up on their jokes. Will they graduate to new comedic materials? Check out the “frights” and sounds in this attraction to see for yourself!
The “Monsterail”: One of the iconic Monorail trains has been redesigned and monster-ized with visuals from the newest Disney•Pixar film. So go ahead and hop onboard—this is one frighteningly fun Monorail ride you won’t soon forget!
Monstrous Summer Wake-Up Call: Start the days during your stay the most monstrous of ways—schedule a call and wake up to the voice of Monsters University scare student, Mike Wazowski, each morning when staying at select Walt Disney World Resort Hotels!
- Citizens In Summer Trolley Show: Starting June 2, 2013 Starting in June at Walt Disney World Resort, hop on for a magic ride down memory lane as the Citizens of Main Street U.S.A. get summer hummin’ along in style! The second you walk through the gates at Magic Kingdom park, keep your eyes peeled for a toe-tappin’, parasol-spinnin’ good time—the Citizens have got the red, white and blue spirit after all and they’re ready to pass it along to you! So get in the mood for some good old-fashioned summertime fun and join the Citizens for this unforgettable bit of Limited Time Magic!
- Independence Week: It’s red, white and blue as Disney Parks salutes America with a 4th of July Fireworks Party — for an entire week, with patriotic lighting bathing the Disney castles on both coasts. Mickey Mouse appears in his patriotic finest and guests will find special USA shirts, Ear Hats and other limited-edition souvenirs.
- Pirate Week: Why talk like a pirate only one day when you could celebrate these scalawags all week long? The adventures of Captain Jack Sparrow come to life like never before during a bicoastal buccaneer bash in which Disneyland and Walt Disney World become pirate-palooza: pirate bands, pirate meet-and-greets and more.
- Unleash the Villains: A Friday the 13th in 2013 is a special day, so Disneyland and Disney Hollywood Studios are staying open until the 13th Hour (1 a.m.). Maleficent, Capt. Hook, Jafar and other Disney villains host a dance party, complete with limited-edition collectibles and nighttime mischief on Friday, Sept. 13.